Politics

Keith Olbermann Launches VILE Attack on Barron To Hurt President Trump

When GQ special correspondent Keith Olbermann dared to question whether President Donald Trump actually interacted with his youngest son, Barron Trump, things got, let’s say, heated.

Take a look at what he said via Twitter:

“I did mean to ask, @realDonaldTrump, since you spend all your time golfing, watching TV, and tweeting, have you actually ever MET Barron?” Olberman tweeted Tuesday.

These comments came after the President, revolted, stated that perhaps Mueller and the others investigating him in the Russia probe, should now turn to Barron and make him his target.

Many Twitter users agreed that Olbermann crossed a major decency line with his sarcastic comments:

On the other hand, other liberalistic idealists stated that Trump was the one to blame for Barron’s political exposure at such a young age:

Trump also blocked journalist Jules Suzdaltsev, after he confessed to having contacted Trump, encouraging him to spend more quality time with Barron. He also pointed out that Trump is in no case, a role model.

As Suzdaltsev explained it, Trump benefits from having Barron in the public eye because  “tin pot dictators only care about themselves.”

1. Pingback: Keith Olbermann Launches VILE Attack on Barron To Hurt President Trump

2. Pendit1

July 25, 2017 at 10:34 pm

ALWAYS consider ‘the source’ of these low rent, hate filled comments. If you take them seriously, then THAT’S on you.

3. msbets

July 25, 2017 at 10:41 pm

ombiermen………once an ass always an ass, crawl back where to you have been, nobody missed you, were you in rehab somewhere, I think you should return to it…………YOUR NOT CURED YET

4. Melba Neal

July 25, 2017 at 10:42 pm

Good Grief!!! They still hate Trump and his whole family because they are sore losers and can’t get over a democrat not winning….it is always this way but now even worse. GET A LIFE!!!! I was a democrat myself until after Kennedy’s assassination and did not like Lyndon Johnson at all. I became an independent at that time and more of a conservative now. I could never be a democrat again because I do not dip that low like they do today. They act like sore tail cats, kindergarteners, insane beings, unAmerican, bad sportsmanship, etc….just can’t go that route!!! I even have liberal relatives and friends that make terrible statements but I let them do their thing…freedom of speech but now and then I put my 2 cents worth in but I’m not a hater!

5. Pingback: Keith Olbermann Launches VILE Attack on Barron To Hurt President Trump – Conservative Politics

6. Pingback: Keith Olbermann Launches VILE Attack on Barron To Hurt President Trump – The Conservative Truth

7. JANET ST DENNIS

July 25, 2017 at 10:48 pm

DONALD J. TRUMP HAS THE RIGHT TO BE PROUD OF HIS CHILDREN. ALL OF THEM, AND IF HE TOUCHED ON HIS YOUNGEST CHILD IN PASSING. NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. IT’S WHEN TROLLS LIKE OLBERMANN AND ANYONE WHO AGREES WITH HIM SPEWS THEIR BILE THAT I FIND HORRIBLE, IT NEEDS TO STOP. I AM SO ASHAMED OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY (I THINK THEY’VE RETIRED FROM THE HUMAN RACE)THAT AFTER BEING A REGISTERED DEMOCRAT MY WHOLE LIFE (I’M 70), I CHANGED TO THE REPUBLICAN PARTY SO I COULD VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP.

8. Connie L Rowh

July 26, 2017 at 12:20 am

I know alot of bad fathers and none of them are presidents

9. harry smith

July 26, 2017 at 12:33 am

You stupid people have to stoop so low to make a living sure made a great impression
    On your kids good job that’s if your man enough to father a child . Seems to being the father of 8 great kids myself. TRUMP HAS RAISED SOME GREAT LOVING KIDS THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING YOU LOW LIFE!

10. IMary Anderson

July 26, 2017 at 1:12 am

I think President Trump’s family is a great example of an American family with good values. How tiresome and disheartening that little minded people are always bent on diminishing the fine qualities that others possess that they themselves do not have. It is obvious that there is love and a close family unit within the presidential family. I care for them very much!

11. Carol Andrews

July 26, 2017 at 1:32 am

It seems to me that you Mr. Oberman is the emotional equivalent of a Grade School Play Ground Bully. Shame on you, grow up. A mature normal man protects children , not target them to try to beat them down.

12. G.REGAN

July 26, 2017 at 2:46 am

LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR—YOU MAY SEE THE BIGGEST JERK IN THE WORLD.
    JEALOUSY WILL GET YOU NOWWHERE !

13. Valy Cabe

July 26, 2017 at 3:32 am

This is just very disgusting…pathetic you Keith olbermann…unthinkable. ..attacking an innocent child.how much were you paid for doing such…cockroach.

14. Sandra

July 26, 2017 at 5:24 am

your a mean old man attacking a Child Shame on you and acording to what i hear he spends pleanty of time with his Son Baron Bulling should be against the Law when it come to an Adult who know s better

15. Georgla Stafford