BREAKING UPDATE: Facebook Deleted our Fan Page Conservative Fighters (1 Million Likes) and Blocked Our Website!

On December 14, 2017 Facebook deleted our Fan Pages Conservative Media ( 3 Million Likes), Conservative Fighters (1 Million Likes) and blocked our websites ConservativeMedia.com, ConservativeFighters.com

At this time, we are vigorously working on getting the pages back up and running, and will be sure to keep all of our loyal visitors and Facebook followers up to date on the status.

In the meantime, please continue to visit us here at our website.

We appreciate your patience as we resolve this matter. Thank you!

Continue Reading

1. Donna

December 15, 2017 at 2:39 am

Keep fighting the good fight! Stay strong!

2. Robert Devengenzo

December 15, 2017 at 2:44 am

this is very true, seems to not make sense in a free country

3. Michael Hamp

December 15, 2017 at 3:04 am

Will not allow me to post to other sites. Says site is blocked.

4. Bernard Doug Cook

December 15, 2017 at 6:25 am

This left-winged Judeo-traitor thinks he is now King Mark I!! This bstrd wields so much power, as does Google, that I think the gov’t needs to rein them in!! You better play liberal football or you will go home you conserv sh*ta! I have been suspended 6 times, 3 X 24 hrs, 3X 30 days!!

5. Noris

December 15, 2017 at 8:05 am

THE LORD REBUKE FACEBOOK!!!

6. Dean kocov

December 15, 2017 at 10:16 am

ke bide brat

7. CONSERVATIVE

December 15, 2017 at 1:00 pm

YAY FACEBOOK!!!!

8. KJM

December 15, 2017 at 1:38 pm

Sounds like we need to get a conservitive website similar to facebook so we can post what we want. Tired of the BS

• MARGARET ERBEN

December 15, 2017 at 6:49 pm

totally agree!!!

9. Loreto Gasmen

December 15, 2017 at 3:27 pm

FBi should be investigating FAcebook for blocking my conservative post or anything with POTUS Trump.

10. James Walker

December 15, 2017 at 4:57 pm

Tried to post and had it blocked. Today again! Sick of political correctness and liberal censorship!!!!

11. Cleo Hales

December 16, 2017 at 5:26 am

I won’t be posting ANYTHING on Facebook!!

12. Karen

December 16, 2017 at 4:47 pm

Can still post your website link but with inserted spaces. I just posted this link in my Facebook with this message—> I had to place spaces in this link because Facebook has not only removed their page but blocked people from posting their links. So to read whats going on, copy/paste and remove the spaces. http:// conservative fighters . com /news/breaking-update-facebook-deleted-fan-page-conservative-fighters-1-million-likes-blocked-website/

13. V Penley

December 17, 2017 at 12:10 am

Commie FraudBook- creep Suckerberg it’s wrong- this is not America – this is Communist Russia – right? What kind of Nazi is Zuckerberg anyway?

14. Liberal patriot

December 17, 2017 at 7:42 am

Maybe because this page spammed with fake bullshit “news”. Lol

15. linda

December 17, 2017 at 11:41 pm

I CAN’T POST ANYTHING CONSERVATIVE. ABOUT TO DELETE FACEBOOK. VERY TIRED OF THE B.S.

16. Ben

January 27, 2018 at 7:34 pm

IT HAPPEN TO ME.

I know what it is like to be removed from Facebook because i run a Conservative News page https://www.facebook.com/CONSERVNEWS/ . 250,000 Likes gone. No reason at all for it being removed. And then they said it cant be found to be returned and lost every thing that was on it.

So i had to start all over again with this new page. This is the facts of how Facebook works. And they do it all the time. Facebook has made it clear that you are not free to run pages that disagree with Left wing Views.

People say this doesn’t happen. But i had it happen to me. And you can have it done to you just as easy and fast as they did it to me.