David Hogg Asks Why Laura Ingraham Never Apologized to LeBron James

Parkland student-activist David Hogg has doubled down on his attacks on Fox News host Laura Ingraham, by slamming the conservative host for her criticism and lack of apology to sports figures like LeBron James.

Hogg persists in calling for companies that advertise on Ingraham’s show to end their association with her. “A bully is a bully and it’s important that you stand up to them,” Hogg said on CNN Saturday, according to The Hill newspaper:

During his visit to CNN, Hogg slammed Ingraham for telling sports stars like LeBron James to “shut up and dribble” and play their sport instead of mouthing off about politics. Ingraham went on the attack against several figures in professional sports in a February commentary where she insisted they are losing fans by getting political and speaking on issues about which they know nothing.

“She’s tried calling out people at Dartmouth University for their sexual orientation and she told Lebron James to shut up and dribble,” Hogg said. “I don’t see any apology for those people.”

Hogg told CNN that it is “disturbing” that Ingraham has not been held to account for her past sins of criticizing other liberals.

“It’s really sad, it’s disturbing to know that somebody can bully so many people and just get away with it, especially to the level that she did,” Hogg said. “I think now with advertisers standing with us, we can accomplish anything.”

Ingraham was accused of being “racist” with her February commentary about politicized athletes, but in her own defense, the Fox host noted that she has used the “shut up and” phrase many times in many situations, even using the phrase in her 2003 best selling book, “Shut Up & Sing.”

“In 2003, I wrote a New York Times bestseller called ‘Shut Up & Sing,’ in which I criticized celebrities like the Dixie Chicks & Barbra Streisand who were trashing then-President George W. Bush,” Ingraham said in response to claims she was a racist for attacking LeBron James. I have used a variation of that title for more than 15 years to respond to performers who sound off on politics.”

Ingraham sparked Hogg’s retaliation with a March 24 tweet snickering at the teen for being rejected by several colleges he applied to attend.

Ingraham’s apology, though, was not enough for David Hogg. The Parkland student renewed his attack on Ingraham saying that her apology was “an effort just to save [her] advertisers.”

Playing both sides of the street, Hogg is telling America that he is mature enough and smart enough to guide America’s political policies, but when someone stands up against him, he exclaims that he is “only a kid” and should be immune from attacks.

With the pressure mounting, Ingraham suddenly announced that she was going to take a vacation for the first week of April.

“A blessed Good Friday and Passover to all of you; I’ll be off next week for Easter break with my kids,” the Fox host said in a statement. “Fear not. We’ve got a great lineup of guest hosts to fill in for me.”

1. Laura Mason Burnett

April 2, 2018 at 2:01 am

Whatever little Hitler!!!

2. James Higginbotham

April 2, 2018 at 2:02 am

AWWW shut up you little COMMINE PUNK.

3. Barbara

April 2, 2018 at 2:02 am

David, you stop being the bully.

4. paulette

April 2, 2018 at 2:03 am

I AM SICK OF THIS POS BULLY,HE NEEDS TO SHUT UP,THIS GUY HAS ISSUES AND I HOPE SOMEONE ELSE SEES IT BEFORE HE DOES SOMETHING STUPID

5. Sal belardo

April 2, 2018 at 2:04 am

We’ll give him one more week then his time is up!

6. Raymond McCollum

April 2, 2018 at 2:11 am

He is correct a bully is a bully. This 19-year-old is a bully for sure. She said nothing that was not true and I support her. I will boycott the advertisers who dropped her. Yes, angry consumers do count as well. I am angry at them for sure.

7. Cal

April 2, 2018 at 2:11 am

I’ll watch her even more so because of this.

8. Andrew James Elliott

April 2, 2018 at 2:14 am

I can not wonder which side of the issue “CF” is on… If you keep reporting on HOGG the LEFT will continue to use this poor kid. The main point of the Parkland story is that the Sherrif Department just did not do their JOB! Not the American people, Not the NRA, and certainly not Laura Ingraham. Stay on point. ~Andy

9. Raymond McCollum

April 2, 2018 at 2:14 am

I have yet to hear anyone on his side in this. The advertisers must be being duped and faked out with false Hogg supporters. We should get intouch with them and let them know the true feeling of America not this 19-year-old bully’s attitude.

10. Ellender Brown

April 2, 2018 at 2:22 am

I have not heard him apologize for his nasty remark about the NRA, To The Governor , Rubeo. To the children if the High School, For the Lies he told about being in school the day of the shooting. When he said on TV he got on his bike and road 3 miles to school .When he heard about the shooting . Then he want ever one to treat him like a kid. But he wasn’t to treat every one else like crap.Then when he get called out he cry and try to get them off their show. Even the kid in his school are sick of him. He was never in danger like other children were.

11. Malcolm Walker

April 2, 2018 at 2:25 am

It appears this child’s parents did not have or put the time to bring up there child in a way that is acceptable to live and get along in the world, this is sad.

12. bruce mckenna

April 2, 2018 at 2:31 am

sorry about my language but this fucking little puke needs some sense slapped into him. why are his parents not responding? is the CNN connection. this kid is mental. he will be setting up the next shooting because people won’t listen. FBI keep your eyes on this mental idiot. he will do anything to get attention. mark my words.

13. Pat

April 2, 2018 at 2:39 am

Someone needs to tell this little pisser to shut the Hell up!!!

14. Rolando Raudez

April 2, 2018 at 4:55 am

The red mosquito believes he is the “Terminator” and wants to finish with all those do not adulate him, but he is only a weeping child.

15. Stuart Hinkle

April 2, 2018 at 4:55 am

I’d like to know why anyone is still listening to this little spoiled twit! His kind are a dime a dozen all around us. Just a egotistical little snowflake that thinks everyone should listen to him when he has nothing substantive to say! Hey hog, or should I say suckling piglet, just why did the colleges refuse you addmitance? Maybe because you have a history of being a troublemaker! Or that you are and always have been a total fraud! Grow up junior, you’re outta your league!

16. Mary

April 3, 2018 at 3:51 am

I’m with Laura, I call for all Laura’s supporters to boycott the companies that drop her show free speech is free speech no matter who says it. To me HOGG is a bully who wants his way or no way. Free speech is given to ALL, not just the left. THINK, for your self and let no one, I mean on one speak for you.