Eric Bolling Updates Public On Son's Death, Then Things Take a Turn for the Worse

Former Fox News anchor Eric Bolling suffered every parent’s worst nightmare when his 19-year-old son, Eric Chase Bolling, mysteriously died this week.

Police are investigating the cause of death. Eric Jr., who was a student at the University of Colorado at Boulder, was found dead in his bed at his apartment on September 8. The shocking news came just hours after Bolling was fired by Fox News amid sexual harassment allegations.

Initial reports claimed the teen committed suicide from a possible drug overdose, but Bolling said the cause of death is still unknown. Eric Jr. was said to be extremely upset over his dad’s firing.

“There is no sign of self harm at this point,” Bolling tweeted. “Autopsy will be next week. Please respect our grieving period.”

While Bolling’s legion of loyal fans and friends expressed condolences over the loss of his only child, soulless liberals gleefully celebrated the tragedy.

Before the body of young Eric Jr. has turned cold, evil leftists gloated that his grieving father “deserved” this. What kind of vile human being thinks such things — let alone says them out loud?

While Bolling’s fans and even some in liberal media extended their condolences to Bolling on the loss of his son, there were still some leftists who couldn’t refrain from being evil and hateful.

Bolling denied the accusations, and filed a $50 million defamation lawsuit against Yashar Ali, a freelance writer for the Huffington Post and New York magazine who broke the story. It’s unknown if there are any recent allegations against Bolling, or why his accusers decided to come forward now instead of years ago, when the incident supposedly occurred.

Former Fox News contributor Michelle Fields vouched for Bolling amid false reports that she was one of his accusers. “Eric Bolling was nothing but professional when I worked w/him,” she tweeted.

Eric Bolling was known to be a loving and devoted father. Over the years, he spoke proudly of his only child on Twitter and Facebook.

Eric Bolling’s social media reveals how devoted he was to his son and how proud he was of him.

The fact that people would go after him at this time is just despicable.

1. Moya Schloegl

September 12, 2017 at 4:01 am

I just can not believe the hateful reaction of some derange people,about his sons death. God see you all, and Karma goes to the wicked people, who hate, and post dreadful things to the grieving family. Shame on you all, haters!

2. alan

September 12, 2017 at 4:03 am

Hateful people who have no respect for people even in their hour of sorrow, should be ashamed but they have no conscience they just want to hate and hurt people.

3. Virginia VeDepo

September 12, 2017 at 4:05 am

How cruel people can be. I don’t understand the heartlessness. I will never understand it. my heart breaks for Eric Bolling and his family — an my heart breaks for the future of this world when people can be so absolutely awful.

4. Lavona Areno

September 12, 2017 at 4:06 am

We are so sorry for your loss. PLEASE ignore the IDIOTS of HATE. We are all with you in your grieving. PRAYING

5. Shanana

September 12, 2017 at 4:16 am

No one deserves hatred or critical comments in regard to the loss of a family member or other person who is loved and cared for. As usual, Conservative Fighters has to break it down to “the left” and “the right”. There are good people and bad people on both sides, and millions who are on no ‘side’ but their own. Stop feeding the flames of contention and division by insisting that any person who disagrees with you, who makes a rude or hateful point, or who trolls anyone is necessarily “On the left”. You don’t serve anything but your own interests in revving up controversy when you do this, and I know you are aware of it.

6. Elisabet

September 12, 2017 at 4:18 am

I’m sure that the Bolling family know that the vast majority of this country are not malicious and are not full of evil that they would use this tragedy to spew their poison. Most of us have the family in our prayers and send them our most sincere condolences

7. Frank Gaan

September 12, 2017 at 4:44 am

Dear Eric Bolling. To those vile human rodents, I can only suggest you consider them as nothing more than trash that you kick away when you come across some. Please accept my sincere condolences.

8. Ann

September 12, 2017 at 4:49 am

I have never seen such hatred spewed on a man that has tragically lost his son and Job almost simultaneously. I’m not here to judge, but my gut feeling tells me he is innocent of all that that his accusers said he did.I believe every vile and vulgar word that comes from your mouth is also what comes from the heart.

9. Pingback: Eric Bolling Updates Public On Son’s Death, Then Things Take a Turn for the Worse – Conservative Politics

10. Freda

September 12, 2017 at 5:06 am

There is a special place in hell for people like these scum who have no sympathy for a family losing a child. I don’t believe one word these women said because if something happened they would have reported it then and not waited years later. What kind of people live to do this kind of damage to people. How much were they paid for thier stories?

11. Molly Weston

September 12, 2017 at 6:57 am

You, Mr. Bolling, showed so much love for your son on the air. I have rarely seen a man so proud of his child. You were always so respectful of your family and it came through with such grace and honor. I am so sad for you and your wife and can only imagine the grief and void you are feeling. My heart aches for you and I so hope prayers from many help ease some of your sadness. Please come back on the air too; your intelligence and wisdom are sorely missed. All the best in the future, only good things!!!!

12. Cathy

September 12, 2017 at 10:07 am

Dems accuse conservatives all the time of some type of sexual harassment. They use the same playbook on dems that have gone off the plantation. People are no longer falling for the boy that cried wolf. The dems love destroying people’s lives. I think the same playbook should be played on the democrats where all the corrupt people are and where all the true racists are as well.

• Dorothy Lamar

September 12, 2017 at 4:27 pm

Cathy, I certainly agree with you. The liberals always bring out the race card or the sex card. Wonder what would be found in their backgrounds?

13. jjg

September 12, 2017 at 6:36 pm

the hatred towards eric bolling reinforces my hatred towards leftys.if the day of reckoning comes i wont beat my foe i will ensure the ability to exist will be swift and final for them !

14. ellison young

September 13, 2017 at 1:02 am

How can anyone be so cruel .Do you wonder if this is more fake news about Eric and o”Riley?
    They were very supportive of Trump? Things are starting to smell fishy ?? To say Erick is getting what he deserves his sons death is down right cruel. These people should watch out for karma??