Conservatives had to endure eight disastrous years of having incompetent liberal Barack Obama as our president, and we never failed to respect the presidency, even if we vehemently disagreed with the person holding that office. Liberals, however, think that they don’t need to return the favor, and have been showing unprecedented open contempt for Republican President Donald Trump.

One of the very worst of such leftists has been, to nobody’s surprise, talk show host and LGBT activist Ellen DeGeneres. Ellen recently had former Fox News host Megyn Kelly and told her directly that she would never have President Trump on her program.

Explained Ellen why Trump has been effectively banned from ever appearing on Ellen, “There’s nothing I’m going to say to him that’s gonna change him and I don’t want to give him a platform because it just…validates him.” Ellen then said, “And I can’t have someone that I feel is not only dangerous for the country and for me personally as a gay woman, but to the world.”

On the show, Megyn rambled about her experience with Trump during the election, saying, “I was on the receiving end of his [Trump’s] attentions, shall we say, for a long time. And I think in a way I was a canary in the coal mine because now we see what he was doing to me he’s doing to all the media. As much as we love to hate the media, I worry about them. It’s hard to be out there reporting on him fairly and get beaten up every day and every night. And it’s bad for the First Amendment, it’s bad for the country, even if you think the media is biased.”

This prompted DeGeneres to ask, “But now you have a new show and would you have him on your show?” Surprisingly, Kelly had the basic decency to respond, “Definitely. I mean, I would not say no to the sitting President of the United States.” Do you think Ellen should be kicked off the air for trying to degrade Trump like this?

Watch below:

1. Maubi

September 22, 2017 at 8:29 am

Why her audience is so low, no one with half a brain waste their time watching her show.

• judi jj

September 22, 2017 at 3:12 pm

I agree no one watches her antics anymore.

• Cindy

September 23, 2017 at 2:02 am

She is a lesbian. Lesbians do not like Christianity because being gay is a sin in the eyes of God. Plain and simple. God loves you Ellen, he just doesn’t love your sin.

• Leona

September 22, 2017 at 3:52 pm

I saw the show and once again the left changes the verb! Ellen said WHEN ASKED I don’t think I would not invite him on my show! I guess someone else was working the word box! Dangerous OMG talk about an exaggeration! Left working hard for first place in a race that has already finished!

• John henry

September 22, 2017 at 7:13 pm

Why ion the world would she even think that the President of the United States of America even think of being caught in the same building with her. That is so funny

2. Richard Misel Jr

September 22, 2017 at 8:32 am

Is that ugly NO class No talent carpet munchin hog still on tv.? And who gives a shit.!

3. T JONES

September 22, 2017 at 8:34 am

BEFORE I READ THIS I LIKED ELLEN KINDA SO SO…YOUR JUST A TYPICAL LIBERAL NERD HEAD..GROW UP ..HE IS 10 TIMES BETTER THAN WHAT WE WERE STUCK WITH FOR 8 YEARS..BET YOU WOULD HAVE HAD MR DUM DUM ON THO..HUH??

• judi jj

September 22, 2017 at 3:13 pm

WE ALL AGREE!!

4. Fannie

September 22, 2017 at 8:35 am

I never watch Ellen but the other day I was watching off and on the program before her and I was on my computer and not paying attention and I heard her introduce Megyn Kelley and I turned and watched for a short time. Megyn is her same old self even tho she has gotten beaten down by just about everyone. I did not appreciate what she was saying about Trump so I turned the TV off. she was rather “tongue in cheek” like the innocent one and just did not know how everything happened the way it did to her. I have no respect for either “lady” and never will. Too many always blaming someone else for their own problems.

5. bluewren

September 22, 2017 at 8:45 am

What a country when a passabley pleasant third rate show host can treat the President of the most powerful country in the world to such disrespect.What exactly gives her the gall to think she can get away with that? If Trump and his legal advisors cannot think of a way to sanction her then what is the country of America coming to?
    Freedom of speech has been bandied around so much if disrespectful nothing but commercially produced talentless but egotistical celebrities can say what they like and treat the President anyway they like .Is it not time to amend that amendment Just my humble opinion.I am quite sure that the founding Fathers did not expect anyone would have the contemptible arrogance to do such a thing.

6. Pingback: Famous Talk Show Host Bans Trump From Her Show, He’s ‘Dangerous For The Country’ – Conservative Politics

7. Barbara

September 22, 2017 at 9:04 am

Haven,t watched her in yrs. BOYYCOTTED

8. joseph wisniewski

September 22, 2017 at 9:13 am

Ellen deGenerate ? Whats her claim to fame

• James D Sanders Sr.

September 22, 2017 at 7:37 pm

Probably for suing Disney when she came out as a FAGGOT,, and at that point Disney kicked Ellen’s coffee shop at MGM studios at Disney World,, shortly there after Disney Disney started hosting GAY DAYS at Disney World,,it happens in mid spring every year ,,do not go then..

9. LucyLucenta

September 22, 2017 at 9:20 am

I see the same situation like we have got in Poland. Remember – RED IS NOT ONLY BAD BUT ALSO STUPID. They try to smash the most humanitarian civilization and change the world into a RED GULAG. I know what I say because I was in the atrium of the HELL during many years of my adult life

10. Kay L. Sellati

September 22, 2017 at 9:30 am

Remember when the muslimes come into power which I hope never happens guess who they will get rid of first.

• Wyatt2

September 22, 2017 at 1:28 pm

All the non Muslims go first. They don’t care if you can suck a golfball through a garden hose or chrome off of a bumper.

11. Asisay

September 22, 2017 at 10:05 am

Liberal logic and conceited. Notice she said there is nothing I could say to him that would change him. Yes, but maybe he might explain something that would change you! That is what you are afraid of. You might have to change, even maybe admit you were wrong! That is where your fear lies within yourself. Not a good quality for a talk show host. Face your fears, it might lead to personal growth and wisdom,

12. Lori Smutney

September 22, 2017 at 10:36 am

Ellen has taken this obnoxious stand and has been quoting this same retoric. It’s insulting. She’s determined to use her fame to hang on to something spoken in the pre-election time. So many people worship her and that’s what worries me. Someone with such a following is dangerous, leading without an open mind. Fortunately, she treats most regular people like we don’t even exist, I’m hoping that’s not just my sentiment. But celebrities adore her and that probably won’t change, tho politics aren’t so much their first priority.

13. Richard Niles

September 22, 2017 at 10:37 am

Pretty sure he doesn’t care. People who have no contact with him, never will are saying he isn’t welcome. “I would never dress Melania…” “I wouldn’t wear her rags if she paid me” might be her answer. There are plenty of places DJT will be welcomed.

14. Teresa

September 22, 2017 at 10:49 am

I believe our President has a lot more important things to deal with presently than whether a talk show host will invite him to be on her show. Why liberals even say these things Is beyond me. If they would look outside their bubble for 5 minutes, they would see that Presideent Trump has his hands full trying to correct some of the awful policies his predecessor enacted.

15. Vic Bailey

September 22, 2017 at 11:10 am

The IGNORANT people that promote STUPID BITCHES LIKE ELLEN help tear down our country, they have their own idea of Socialism and they will not realize that that crap NEVER works. She stands against our President then she stands against the people, and the people are too stupid to see that! No wonder America is being torn apart! All she ever has on her show are LOSERS! Moochelle, Bama, Hellary and now Megyn Kelly. Semper Fi.

16. ConnieJs

September 22, 2017 at 11:31 am

Really? Whatever gave her the idea that he wanted to appear on her left-wing liberal show? Just trying to think that people really care what she thinks? Does anyone even watch her show?

17. Big Dick Brannigan

September 22, 2017 at 11:48 am

Megan has the nerve to say Trump is beating down the media, every day and night? B I T C H PLEASE! Hard to do their jobs? Id love to beat this woman, and I harbor no desire usually to ever strike a female.

18. Rich

September 22, 2017 at 11:53 am

Trump would make her look like a child!

19. J Davis

September 22, 2017 at 12:08 pm

Who cares? He’s POTUS. His job is not to appear on talk shows. His job Is not to be friends with the Hollywood elite. His job is the clean up the mess from the past 8 years and to run our Country. He’s doing a great job so far. I doubt he cares about appearing on talk shows anyway . He’s busy taking care of business.

20. Becky

September 22, 2017 at 1:55 pm

I love it !! An ORDINARY HUMAN BEING THINKING SHE HAS THE POWER TO TELL EVERYONE ELSE WHAT TO THINK.. She has chosen her path, let the rest of us choose the way we want our country to follow.. DON’T LET THESE PEOPLE ‘ BULLY ‘ YOU.

21. Betsy Cox

September 22, 2017 at 2:00 pm

I never watch her show and never will. I know what and who she is. Most of the media is fake news and Megan was very outspoken on the news and was mean to President Trump. Oh yes when the Muslims come Ellen will be one of the first to go and if the people is this country along with the congress and senate dont wake up our country will be gone sooner than you think.

22. Joe Rosado

September 22, 2017 at 2:08 pm

All of us have the freedom to watch who and what we watch. Degeneres is famous because she is a lesbian. Great, when I want to watch lesbians, I’ll turn her on. Megyn thinks she is smarter than everyone else … she’s not. She has chosen to spread her politics around and she has been unfair to the President from the get go… so, I want nothing to do with her. She is supposed to be a professional … She is not.

23. John H. Montgomery Jt

September 22, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Did Trump ask her to come on. Another one of those I won´t design a dress or perform moments. They got spoiled by the ¨EMPTY SUIT¨.

24. John H. Montgomery Jt

September 22, 2017 at 2:39 pm

Just toss the ¨Medal of Freedom in the trash.

25. Charlotte keenan-Poirier

September 22, 2017 at 2:50 pm

I have never watched her show and never will I know what a low life she is in real life ,
    SHE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO HAVE OUR PRESIDENT ON HER SHOW THE LOW LIFE ..

26. judi jj

September 22, 2017 at 3:21 pm

Ellen is nothing more than a self entitled conceited Les who things she is so wonderful.
    News Flash Ellen you are just another lousy lying liberal all wrapped up in yourself.
    No talent just a lot of talk. Time for you to be removed from the airwaves. Go home and play house with wifey Les partner, you’re not wanted on TV. Someone with talent could take that time slot. IF you get bored go live with the Obama’s, your head is always up their butt.

27. Doug

September 22, 2017 at 3:23 pm

I thought you said a famous talk show host. Another example of the intolerant left. I am pretty sure our President Trump isn’t loosing any sleep over this “headline” news story.

28. Samuel

September 22, 2017 at 3:53 pm

Who cares? .. really, think about it for a second, who gives a crap? Our president has plenty of better things to do than being on this seldomly watched lib trick.

29. ELLEN

September 22, 2017 at 4:18 pm

sorry to say she is from new Orleans Trump is too good to be on your selfish show do not watch it anymore

30. James McIntyre

September 22, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Ellen is dangerous for our Country . . . Why would any true American watch this Socialist ?

31. Sal belardo

September 22, 2017 at 5:33 pm

What makes you think that Trump would go on Ellen the Degenerate show! Trump is home now slitting his wrists cause he can’t go on her show! Give us a break will you Ms. Degenerate! There’s enough gays around that you can have on!

32. Susan C

September 22, 2017 at 5:55 pm

I have watched Ellen for years because she is so fun and funny but now I will never watch again, so sick and tired of those who think they are special. She will never be the same in my eyes. I actually forgot she was Lesbian I just saw the person, she just pointed out she thinks she’s special because she is gay, well she is not. So Long Ellen!!!!!

33. robert

September 22, 2017 at 6:29 pm

ellen your just a racist dumb liberal.if your fair to one you have to be fair for .he probably would not go on your show anyway. he has done more than obama .has done in 8 yrs .giving our money to iran.hope he gets indicted.for his corruption.along with crooked hillary she also is so corrup. ill be glad when your gone yaaaaaaaaaa.

34. gary dion

September 22, 2017 at 6:44 pm

she don’t pay enough to watch. looks like she won’t be on the air much longer. no need to boot her.only reason the view on the air the fan base is spread out the more people better chance of staying on the air but there is ellen she is only one she won’t last long lol.

35. Kathleen Gordon

September 22, 2017 at 6:55 pm

I am very disappointed in Ellen, her show isn’t a political show. It seems that all the liberals need attention and I guess they feel important by bashing this wonderful President. I never watched her show because I was at work. So she is another person to boycott! When will the Hollywood creeps understand that the people of the United States don’t care what there opinions are! Someone needs to burst their bubble…

36. Joyce

September 22, 2017 at 11:00 pm

I used to like Ellen, and watch her show, however, unfortunately she has crossed the line and made political statements that are offensive to me and others who voted for President Trump. You decided to make your show a platform, so that leaves me with no other alternative but to turn you off! I’m not watching your show, or any other venue you’re on.

37. larry

September 22, 2017 at 11:02 pm

biggest reason people go to her show is they hope they get something givin to them. Maybe even a ticket to come back for one of her xmas shows, lol. if she would stop giving so many gifts and cars away her audience would shrink.

38. Mel

September 23, 2017 at 1:58 am

You choose to devide yourself from your country. The elitee are destroying American, just to continue where Obama left off. They say there are thousands of Aliens who walk among us. Now I know who they are. Why are these people blind. Trump is fixing all the bad that Obama did to America. Wake up America, I’m from Australia and we can see what’s really going on. Killary, Soros and Obumma are sabotaging Trumps presidency.

39. Richard

September 23, 2017 at 5:27 am

Ellen Degenerate. Uglier than an ugly man. Pathetic Lesby. Not even funny and she is supposed to be a clown.

40. Larry

September 23, 2017 at 5:33 am

Has it ever occurred to Ellen Degenerate that President Trump would never accept her invitation?

41. Tom

September 23, 2017 at 7:16 am

I have no respect for Ellen and not watch her show, nor will I ever watch her show. She is a disgrace.

42. Yolanda Honda

September 23, 2017 at 7:57 pm

No respect to the president of the USA shows no self-respect …,,we are an organized society not a tribe with no social guidance…. grow up !!! We accepted Obama as a president, I did not vote for him and defineyly not like him or his whole family but never posted or demonstrated or agitated anyone to work against him as all of you do…. no class democrats 🙁

43. Paula

September 24, 2017 at 2:59 am

My husband and I recorded her show every day, and let her Trump bashing go until this. We no longer record her show and will not watch it ever again.