Georgia Sheriff’s ‘Politically Incorrect’ Pro-Gun Sign Goes Viral — And The Liberals Are Not Happy About It

A Georgia sheriff, whose politically incorrect welcome sign went viral in 2015, has a new, bold message for visitors to his county.

“Our citizens have concealed weapons,” the welcome sign reads in part. “If you kill someone, we might kill you back.”

But it doesn’t stop there.

“Enjoy your stay!” the sign added. “We have ONE jail and 356 cemeteries.”

Jolley’s previous sign in 2015 defended the American flag and Christmas. He paid $553 for the sign out of his own pocket.

The text read: “WARNING: Harris County is politically incorrect. We say: Merry Christmas, God Bless America and In God We Trust. We salute our troops and our flag. If this offends you…LEAVE!”

At the time, Jolley told “FOX & Friends” he was “humbled” after receiving so much support, especially in his community, where he said people made supportive yard signs and t-shirts.

The politically incorrect sheriff didn’t shy away from talking about those who disagree with him, either.

“I spent 20 years in the army to give everyone the right to disagree with me or anyone else,” Jolley said. “Hopefully, if they disagree, they can voice that opinion. But if it offends them, truly offends them, maybe they’re in the wrong country.”

Continue Reading

1. paulette

April 7, 2018 at 6:01 pm

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A PLACE ID LIKE TO LIVE

• Tina

April 9, 2018 at 3:32 pm

Me too!

2. John Campbell

April 8, 2018 at 2:23 am

Imagine a Sheriff who believes in and stands up for our rights. It’s not totally uncommon, but it should be far more common.

• Tina

April 9, 2018 at 3:33 pm

I agree. People are just getting tired of the whole thing with guns.

3. Sharon Melvin

April 8, 2018 at 3:04 am

If all towns felt the same way we would not have as many criminals or mass shootings!

4. Pat

April 8, 2018 at 3:27 am

Are liberals EVER happy??

5. DissappointedWilliam

April 8, 2018 at 3:48 am

I left America after the “Kent State Massacre” but I still have family there! What I’m getting at is if I still lived in America and wanted to find a fine place to live, it would be Harris County Georgia!!! My family comes from North Carolina and my deceased fathers’ favorite person was Andy Griffith, even before ‘The Andy Griffith Show’!! This Sherrif reminds me of a happy home years ago!! Bless you, Sherrif Jolley!!! Andy and my Dad would be proud to shake your hand!!!

6. Jay

April 8, 2018 at 4:13 am

Statistics show that criminals committee less crime after they have been shot.

7. Brad Linquist

April 8, 2018 at 6:26 am

WAY TO GO SHERIFF JOLLEY ! We need more people like you and they should run for Republican office this election time …Get out the votes for our Republican Party .. KEEP AMERICA GREAT !!!!!

8. JCLincoln

April 8, 2018 at 10:45 am

Best way to fight fire …. is with fire.

9. Leonid

April 8, 2018 at 4:41 pm

God Bless you, Sherrif Jolley. You real man. Thank you.

10. Louise

April 8, 2018 at 4:57 pm

God bless you, Sheriff Jolley! It sure feels good to know there are still some folks who think like true Americans. So sick of the “political correctness” that has permeated our lives

11. Brenda

April 8, 2018 at 6:41 pm

I have attempted to post this article on FB …….but it won’t post!
    No big surprise…..we all know we’re censored!

• judy

April 9, 2018 at 4:55 pm

I have tried to post several articles on FB from CF….and they won’t allow them to go through…The pop up says that FB has received several complaints about the postings from CF..to my way of thinking all the complainers have to do is block CF like I block libturds from my page and then we can all decide what and who we want to see and not make it a blanket bann….FB is getting in trouble as it is and I would suggest we boycott all of their advertisers if that is the ballgame they want to play….Suckerberg is an A$$

12. Marty

April 9, 2018 at 1:23 am

gee–sounds like the happiest place on earth!

13. Tina

April 9, 2018 at 3:36 pm

I agree with almost every comment made here. It shows we agree this was the right thing to do. I wish it was put up in every city or state!