Isis Claims Responsibility for Vegas Massacre — and Releases One CHILLING Fact
Connect with us

News

Isis Claims Responsibility for Vegas Massacre — and Releases One CHILLING Fact

Las Vegas is mourning the loss of loved ones today — and also their citizens’ peace of mind — after a gunman opened fire at a Jason Aldean concert, killing 50 people and injuring hundreds of others.

An investigation is underway to try and determine what the shooter’s motive might have been, and so far, there isn’t anything totally conclusive released. However, there are some startling revelations coming to light.

Apparently, police officers were already on high alert in the area due to an ISIS video that was released earlier this year, with stock footage of the Strip in it.

Then, not long after the shooting took place, ISIS claimed responsibility for it.

The Washington Examiner reports:

ISIS claimed responsibility for the mass shooting at a country music festival in Las Vegas, and said the shooter converted to Islam several months ago, according to a group that monitors online terrorist networks.

SITE Intel Group said the terror organization claimed responsibility through its Amaq news agency, although ISIS has yet to offer proof of its claim.

The shooter, identified as 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, fired down on the crowd of concert-goers at the Route 91 music festival from a room on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino.

Police said he committed suicide before law enforcement broke into his hotel room.

SITE noted earlier on Monday that ISIS featured the Las Vegas Strip in a May video, and that an al Qaeda affiliate in 2014 suggested Las Vegas as a target.

If it turns out to be true that this shooter became a “foot soldier of the Islamic State” just months ago, as ISIS claims, and that it was therefore an ISIS attack (and thus far, whenever they’ve claimed responsibility for such an incident, it’s been true) then it’s high time to stop messing around with these people and let our military off the leash to deal with these hounds once and for all.

They’ve proven time and again to be a legitimate threat to our people. How many more of these senseless shootings have to take place before we unleash the full might of our men and women in uniform down on them?
Now seems like a really good time to take action.

Advertisement
3 Comments

3 Comments

  1. Strongbow

    October 2, 2017 at 8:42 pm

    That could explain how he got 10 weapons into the room.

  2. Michael Dickey

    October 2, 2017 at 8:55 pm

    ISIS….Wanta, Shoulda, Coulda, Isis is history and is despertately attempting to gain back respect or fear or anything they can get. This is pathetic and an indication as to the trouble they are in. ISIS had nothing to do with this.;

  3. Anassthia

    October 6, 2017 at 4:00 am

    I felt it was part of a bigger agenda. Thanks John McCain for helping start Isis. Just wish you were one of the casualties so Isis you helped start would take you out with them. Your a rotten person John McCain your an arrogant instigator and all those innocent people did not need to die for your senseless agenda.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *