LeBron Gets A Brutal Surprise After Calling Trump’s Supporters ‘Uneducated’

Following LeBron James series of tweets attacking and insulting President Trump and his opinion about the disrespectful NFL players who are protesting the national anthem, conservative supporters didn’t stay silent. The famous NBA All-star player was in the headlines when he attacked Trump’s supporters calling them ‘uneducated’.

So now, the ‘uneducated’ people have humiliated LeBron in a way he could’ve never expected, teaching him English grammar 101 in one picture, which contained all his grammar mistakes he made in the tweets he used to call the conservative supports uneducated.

Apparently, the LeBron was hit by this much more than he expected so up till now he hasn’t responded to the picture. And maybe that’s for the best since his strong side is not communication. As it turns out he should stick to sports, and stop trying to be ‘righteous’ and attack President Trump and his supporters, most of which are well-educated people who believe in President Trump and his vision.

From now on LeBron should first check his grammar before he posts something against a people who are clearly highly educated.

Please share this post on Facebook with your thoughts.

What is your opinion on this? Scroll down to comment below!

1. Fannie

September 29, 2017 at 3:17 am

I am not concerned about his grammar – I am concerned about him not respecting the National anthem and him not standing. I am concerned with his lack of support and respect for the country he lives in and works and earns a very huge salary in. I KNOW he has a right to his opinion and I respect that. He just does not have the right to take his politics into the basketball arena and disrespect America. – Do it someplace else. I stand for my National Anthem and I kneel at the Cross.

• paulette

September 29, 2017 at 3:40 am

@FANNIE,HE ALSO DOESN’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL PEOPLE UNEDUCATED WHEN HIS GRAMMER IS SO BAD

• Teresa Boquist

September 29, 2017 at 5:42 am

I agree. Don’t criticize others … Especially if you are exactly what you accuse them of being.

• Ray

September 29, 2017 at 5:01 pm

Thats because ebonics is not a reading requirement naturally uneducated.

• Paul

October 1, 2017 at 7:46 pm

Paulette: The word you’re looking for is “grammar.”

• Timothy Mason

September 29, 2017 at 12:57 pm

This article doesn’t need my opinion it’s priceless”

• Darlene

September 29, 2017 at 6:10 pm

He said Trump is a leader & shpuld act like one…yet this HYPOCRITE is a leader to the young blacks & he disrespects Trump. Seriously?! Guess YOUR A BUM TOO!!

2. Steven K Larsen

September 29, 2017 at 3:20 am

Try spell check LeBron James it really does work jerk.

3. Sean Brady

September 29, 2017 at 3:25 am

Whatchu sayin blood? He be not edjukated? I kanna imajine dat. He be a grudujut of a univircity, rite? Nau he plai bascetbull….rite? So we lissen to the blood when he doin’ da talkin’. Tanks fur ur impoot. We presheeate it.

4. THOMAS

September 29, 2017 at 3:27 am

just another over paid gutter thug that wants the american people think he has brains the AMERICAN people don’t like so called sports hero’s telling them how to think and how to act and most of all given the impression “they” rae the masters of the human world TO THIS I SAY BULL SHIT

\

• paulette

September 29, 2017 at 3:41 am

@THOMAS,SAD THING IS ALL THESE SOB’S FORGOT WHAT GUTTER THEY CAME FROM

• George P

September 29, 2017 at 3:08 pm

“gutter thug”. I like it.

• Joy

October 2, 2017 at 5:54 pm

Just another idiot. The word seems to be full of them nowadays.

5. Eunice P Qualls

September 29, 2017 at 3:49 am

The person that corrected his grammar said it all! I think anyone that feels the need to peacefully protest should be able to do so. It is wrong to disrespect the flag and our great country. He makes more money in one year than the rest of us will will see in a lifetime of working a regular job. Jerk!

6. kevin

September 29, 2017 at 3:51 am

What a joke. Maybe Lebron should have actually opened a book in highschool. We all know he has no college education. It shows. Another so called millionaire “victim”. Stick to mediocre basketball dumbass!

7. FrankieJay Edwards

September 29, 2017 at 4:39 am

James you jump too high, and you’re full of air – if you know what I mean! You have total air between your ears… you need to grow up and get an education and respect. This isn’t about a race card. Many people like to use racism to cover fluid generalities this is about people stepping on the graves of military men and women that gave their life that you all could run your mouths and disrespect them. But we who are alive and left with the oath of protecting our country which includes our flag I’ll national anthem and those brave men that died will not allow you multimillion-dollar whiny crybaby to call out and scream oppression when you don’t even know what the word means. And just so tired I can’t even deal with this anymore it’s just too stupid but y’all need to stop stepping on the graves of honorable people.

8. Michael Buley

September 29, 2017 at 4:42 am

Funny that a man who finished high school, and that’s all — not a diss on high school graduates, but it doesn’t always, these days, give real education on many matters — calls ‘Trump supporters’ uneducated. He’s not highly educated himself, evidenced by his grammar, and his absence of understanding of American history, which I’m sure wasn’t taught, or if it was, was minimal.

9. Abby Abbott-Ewen

September 29, 2017 at 6:27 am

Loving it!!! Marking it and showing he has a maximum of grade 4 phonetical skills. BASIC LOGIC states that those who are NOT EDUCATED on a topic ARE NOT ENTITLED TO AN OPINION UNTIL they do research! Therefore LeBron KEEP YOUR HISTRIONICS TO YOURSELF!

10. charlie

September 29, 2017 at 7:56 am

so when does the N B A season start . and are we going to have to live thru this again with this sport ? REMEMBER FELLAS IT’S SPORTS (SPORTS)

11. Liza

September 29, 2017 at 10:49 am

I used to get into an argument defending you and your “decision” among other things. I thought you were just misunderstood. I’ve always ignored your bad grammar/spelling, etc because I knew what you meant. You might be good (or shrewd) with business considering you’re highly uneducated but all that money won’t mean a thing when you die and meet your maker (or Lucifer). You have become a mean spirited individual and I am no longer a fan of yours.

12. billy miller

September 29, 2017 at 11:43 am

All these pro ball players are retarded, average I Q, FOR A PRO BALL PLAYER, IS 70. THESE BUMS SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST GONE TO THE 3 GRADE.

• Dave

September 29, 2017 at 11:13 pm

LMFAO!

• Paul

October 1, 2017 at 7:52 pm

Billy Miller. Please cite the source of the statistic you quoted. I suspect you are just promoting fake statistics to add force to your arguments, and in an era where we are all beginning to realize the danger of “fake news,” this is really bad behavior.

13. lou kangas

September 29, 2017 at 11:50 am

he happens to be very good at what he does PLAY A GAME , for a living. LeBron….leave it at that my man, Thank God for all you have , and thank God you can play a game and make a great living! you calling others uneducated is like me trying to play in the NBA! shut the hell up,

14. Virginia Burnette

September 29, 2017 at 1:03 pm

I ALREADY COMMENTED BUT THIS DESERVES A SECOND COMMENT AS I AM STILL ‘IN AWE’ OF JUST HOW ‘UNEDUCATED’ THIS INDIVIDUAL IS!!!!! LEBRON IS JUST UNEDUCATED AND IS SHOWING IT PUBLICLY! DUH! WHAT A DUMMY! SOMETIMES IT IS JUST BEST TO KEEP YOUR BIG TRAP SHUT!

15. Pingback: Lebron Called Trump Supporters Uneducated — IMMEDIATELY Got Owned in the Most Hilarious Way Ever – AnyPolitics

16. Mike

September 29, 2017 at 3:51 pm

Just goes to show you can take the Nigga out of the hood but you can’t take goodbye out of the nigga

17. Stephen Johnson

September 29, 2017 at 4:42 pm

“most of which are well-educated people who believe in President Trump and his vision.” lol.

18. David Sepulvado

September 29, 2017 at 4:54 pm

The air head who has more air him or his basketball.

19. Angie

September 29, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Educated enough to know what an idiot looks like.

20. Mike Murrray

September 29, 2017 at 5:33 pm

His face is the perfect example of a lucky uneducated black man, that could play bas-git’bah.

Unknowingly to him, his passive, static, sitting there, with that confused grin on his fat face, allowed him the perfect pose to walk directly into his own stereotyped personality, low on brain waves, but boy can he play bas-geet-bah …. it is just so sad how the man has been played like a cheap fiddle by the Liberal Left.

21. Jiohnnie crawford

September 29, 2017 at 5:35 pm

We can easily see who is not “educated”.

22. Barb

September 29, 2017 at 6:23 pm

Shut up & play ball. If we aren’t related to you we don’t care what you think, about anything.

23. Sandy

September 29, 2017 at 11:45 pm

I think these players realize they made a

mistake by opening their big mouths in the wrong place. in order to cover it they brought Trump into it. The media Loves to make Trump the scapegoat. Whether you voted for Trump or not, They know that, you mess with America and he’s going to come out blazing. Since the NFL is 75% black I think they do need affirmative action to bring in more players of other ethnic backgrounds. obviously from their behavior this year I think an IQ test is in order along with drug testing. Many, many football players, the percentage is extremely high, who have been arrested for DUI, drug abuse, assault, spousal abuse and assaults on women. These are the people that represent America in sports. They pull the race card America cowers. there is racial inequality, Just ask the whites, or Asians or women in the Work force who have lost positions that they are extremely qualified for and it was given to someone else much less qualified because of the color of their skin.

24. Marianette wilson yovish

September 29, 2017 at 11:48 pm

Athletes seem to forget they only become famous when people really like the way they are dont they realize we can dislike them as fast we liked them.

25. Paul

September 30, 2017 at 12:26 am

LeBron what are the three branch of goverment

• Paul

September 30, 2017 at 2:22 pm

Police, courtroom and jail cell…

• Kelli

October 1, 2017 at 7:07 pm

Hold on….. He’s got to google that.

26. Nick Hayes

September 30, 2017 at 1:30 am

I’m reasonably sure that if you compared the education of Trump voters to the education of Hellary voters, the better educated group would be the one intelligent enough to vote for President rump.

27. Buffy2812

September 30, 2017 at 2:56 am

Graduate speaks hum

28. Bob

September 30, 2017 at 12:18 pm

I is a high school graduate.

29. Deborah Testement

September 30, 2017 at 12:50 pm

So LeBron the only thing that me & you have in common is we love Ohio! Thank you The Ohio State University in 1972 I had a very awesome educational degree experience! LeBron sorry to say between you & me…you are the uneducated…you went for the one dimensional basketball skill set for millions upon millions! So never ever with just a high school education & yes multi millions…you are the 1% wealthy…that is all! I come from a solid Ohio military family! Take your multi millions & frickin do something in tax write offs for Afro American USA kids NOW! Until then & until then standing down is beyond unacceptable!

30. linda

September 30, 2017 at 1:00 pm

When I was in college, I was instructed that you never start a sentence with a conjuction. Conjunctions connect sentences together; they do not start a sentence. Reading articles today, I find that all articles have these problems. Articles in magazine, written books, and nearly all literature are guilty of this grammar mistake. Some conjunctions are “and, or, nor, but.” JUST SAYING!

31. Pingback: LeBron James’ Decision to Go After President Trump Upset Sports Fans - He Gets Tragic Surprise - Patriots Agenda

32. Pingback: LeBron James’ Decision to Go After President Trump Upset Sports Fans - He Gets Tragic Surprise - News Exposed

33. Pingback: LeBron James’ Decision to Go After President Trump Upset Sports Fans - He Gets Tragic Surprise - World Source Media

34. Tommy Giles

September 30, 2017 at 2:39 pm

LeBron James is NOTHING.
    Let him donate money to Puerto Rico.
    Maybe he can reduce their 72 Billion dollar debt to USA.
    Majority of true Americans love trump and hate the Pussy Democrats along with ABC,CBS,NBC, CNN and all the other fake news lying ASS HOLES.

• Tommy Giles

September 30, 2017 at 2:43 pm

DAMN the truth hurts.

35. Pingback: LeBron Calls Trump Voters ‘Uneducated’: Brutally Backfires!

36. Tempey Cooper

September 30, 2017 at 5:37 pm

LeBron, you were my favorite bball player and I loved everything about you! Sad to say I must be too stupid to feel that way. I love my country and my flag, the ones who fight for US are our true heroes!

37. Nathan McClain

September 30, 2017 at 6:05 pm

Well it looks like basketball might take a financial hit too, if this ignoramus doesn’t know how to keep his mouth shut.

38. Nathan McClain

September 30, 2017 at 6:07 pm

What year did slavery end LeBron??
    What year did blacks finally get civil rights?
    I will bet you know neither

39. Thomas Harrell

September 30, 2017 at 9:17 pm

LeBron James, who can’t pass 6th grade English, tells the rest of the U.S. they’re uneducated. LeBron stick with your ball that is all you can handle as soon as that ability is gone you will return to the trash heap.

40. John Soroka

September 30, 2017 at 9:32 pm

Lebron is talented but dumb as a box of rocks.

41. Jude

October 1, 2017 at 12:03 am

This is most likely your typical mentally of your athletes in football and basketball.. They always are ready to point the figure at someone else because of their own stupidity. Too bad they are so highly paid by the fans when they do not give a rats about our country. Some of these guys could never make these salaries in the private sector even if they would work. I hope fans continue to stay away from the NFL and any other league that jumps on board with this nonsense. It is all about hating President Trump because their candidate lost. Evidently, we voters ( if we did not vote for Hildabeast ) are complete idiots or as she called us, deplorable].

42. John Vandeven

October 1, 2017 at 12:33 am

Where did this individual learn the American language? Was it Huchgouchi land? I wonder if his instructors are proud of this individual, a college graduate.?????

43. Ellen Ariban

October 2, 2017 at 5:09 pm

Lebron….educate more yourself, don’t underestimate the President Donald Trump supporter…..

44. Ellen Ariban

October 2, 2017 at 5:12 pm

Lebron, James…the supporter of President Sir Donald Trump are more EDUCATED than you….EDUCATE YOURSELF…..