Sanders Gets Heckled By Former Clinton Press Sec. — Destroys Him With One Sentence and Chuckle

A new report reveals that White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was lectured at by Bill Clinton’s former press secretary at a private event.

Her response shows why you shouldn’t mess with her.

According to a Politico article published Friday, Mike McCurry, former press secretary for Bill Clinton, was “letting her have it” at a private event in February. She reportedly said, “You have got to have an administration that’s committed to respect the role of the free press.”

“You cannot have a president who declares them to be the enemy and goes out and describes them as fake news every day,” he said.

However, Sanders refused to get political. She shot back, “I’m used to not always being the most popular person in the room.”

Politico also reports that Sanders eventually got sick of the lecture.

“Finally, Sanders had had enough. ‘We have not declared war on the press,’ she said. She smiled at the apparent ridiculousness of the idea, and even let out a chuckle.”
Sanders clapping back at her critics has made her one Trump’s most trusted cabinet members.

1. paulette

April 28, 2018 at 3:37 am

GO GET EM SANDERS

• Ben

April 28, 2018 at 4:10 am

You bet-ya! She is one heck of a smart and a strong woman! Just the kind of woman I’d vote for President, but for now an ardent supporter of President Trump. Got to admit it folks–much of our press are left wing perverted s-birds. Just look at how they put their opinions into articles–publish unbecoming photographs to pictorially support their cause and demonize that of Donald.

• Ken Molloy

April 28, 2018 at 4:36 am

Bravo. Right on the money!
        I love the way she twists the press into pretzels. I go out of my to catch her press briefings.

• neo

April 28, 2018 at 12:58 pm

The PERFECT person for the job

• Trump woman

April 29, 2018 at 9:39 pm

The current Press is forgetting that they have brought everything on themselves. One moron finds something (in his mind juicy)and reports on it, and every Media Outlet runs with that story. Never fact checking or researching it. That is why we know they are the FAKE NEWS.

• Steven Kennedy

April 29, 2018 at 11:19 pm

I say you hit that one on the nail head.

• Henry E Meguess

April 28, 2018 at 5:30 pm

I would not even talk to the Press just come out make the statements and leave not taking any questions.

• Flotmorton P. Gildersleeve

April 29, 2018 at 12:01 am

Right on; The “free press” insults my intelligence every time they open their mouths so I realize that they are preaching to those persons Hillary Clinton described as Democratic Voters, the “stupidest/dumbest” people in the world. Every time I turn on MSNBC or CNN to see if they have a thought provoking commentator, my intelligence is again insulted. (Rachel Madcow, ‘I hate Whitey’ “joy” Reid, Mornin'(poop in his pants) Joe,, and Anderson Pooper, and on and on, my God, who on the face of the earth are they talking to, Comey’s fans?? Must be, so I listen to Comey with my Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Constitution Law expertise and my experience as a caretaker of classified documents and I wonder why Comey doesn’t at least have an ankle bracelet on, awaiting trial, for the commission of multiple felonies………. Can you spell B R I B E R Y??

2. Stella Honeycutt

April 28, 2018 at 3:42 am

She has more fortitude than all those who people of the Press. They are Very one sided. They can’t seem to realize Hillary Lost. Get over it Liberals.

• Vitoria

April 28, 2018 at 4:06 am

Good for her. I like the way she handles the press. Real pro.

• c strickland

April 30, 2018 at 8:15 pm

Got to love Sarah.

3. James Higginbotham

April 28, 2018 at 3:49 am

i love this young LADY, as for the so called press, they are the ones doing the ATTACKING, NOT AN HONEST ONE IN THE CROWD.
    THEY ARE BRAINWASHED FOOLS.

• plusafdotcom

April 28, 2018 at 10:54 am

AMEN! She is SO bright, articulate and confident! A breath of fresh air compared to the past few decades of Press Secretaries!

4. Auntie Vyris

April 28, 2018 at 4:04 am

Apparently Mr. McCurry is not aware of the FACT that our Establishment press is not “free”. It is the mouthpiece of the control-freak Ruling Class. McCurry knows it. The “press” has a trust factor hovering around 15% on a good day. We the People KNOW the press is a crowd of lying schmucks!

Seek independent media and not the controlled liars!

5. Joe

April 28, 2018 at 4:24 am

Scumbags don’t fall far from the Clinton scum bucket.

6. Marinevet

April 28, 2018 at 4:28 am

I love Sanders. She is committed and not afraid of her commitment nor the lift wing press. More power to her.

7. Fritz

April 28, 2018 at 4:34 am

She is the best in this job EVER. Plus, she’s easy on the eyes.

8. pjt

April 28, 2018 at 4:36 am

I’m surprised this fool didn’t call Sarah a racist, throw the F bomb and show her IQ by waving around her middle finger. Seems to be the standard way the liberals communicate.

9. MAGA

April 28, 2018 at 4:40 am

The press has declared war on themselves. That’s what shilling for Democrats will do for you.

10. TAMMY CREO

April 28, 2018 at 4:47 am

She is awesome! Smart lady!!

11. Sharon Jeanguenat

April 28, 2018 at 4:50 am

I just love her! She has the guts,& the attitude needed for that job. I’m glad the President put in Spicer’s place.

12. Susan

April 28, 2018 at 5:36 am

Sarah is awesome with the Fake News flunkies! Love when she lays into brainless Acosta! Of course she is having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent! She is tough Fair intelligent and doesn’t take any crap from anyone!!! You go girl!! MAGA

• Flakt

April 28, 2018 at 5:56 am

Susan
      We must remember , there is no cure for stupid , Sarah has more ” moxie ” than the whole bunch of left wingers !!

13. Alice

April 28, 2018 at 6:16 am

WHO wouldn’t LOVE this lady?? She is SMART….. Always has a good answer to these JERKS…….

14. bolongabad

April 28, 2018 at 6:37 am

Way to go Ms Sanders, You tell those DEMO-RATS Limbo would be a good place for them.

15. KATHLEEN E MONAHAN

April 28, 2018 at 7:20 am

Way to go girlfriend. Don’t need to take their BS

16. Luciano Beltran

April 28, 2018 at 7:55 am

I still do not know why we need these press briefings. End them now. No reason to have them. We the American public do not watch them and do not care to watch them

17. Joy

April 28, 2018 at 10:48 am

I know this is VERY petty, but frankly, I’m glad that the Fox makeup dept. got hold of Sanders and painted some fierce – but terrific – new eye makeup on her!! It’s made all the difference! Of course, it probably wasn’t FNC who did it, but it’s so extreme that it could have been Fox! And it really defines her eyes beautifully and with great emphasis on how beautiful they really are! You go, Sarah! You DEFINITELY rock!!

18. plusafdotcom

April 28, 2018 at 10:57 am

Well, son of a bitch!
    I tried to share this page to Facebook and this is what I got in return…

Warning: This Message Contains Blocked Content
    Your message couldn’t be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.

Screw You, Zuckerbag!

• plusafdotcom

April 28, 2018 at 11:05 am

additional follow-up…

While I couldn’t share the link to my FB page, I did get to forward THIS summary to several of my personal email lists..

Thanks, Zuckerbag!
      I tried to share this link to FB and it was rejected!

And now the preview “can’t be fetched.”

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Subtle…

Shit.

And now I get…

This Post Can’t Be Edited
      Posts that look like spam according to our Community Guidelines are blocked on Facebook and can’t be edited.

• Nancy

April 28, 2018 at 12:04 pm

plusafdotcom–I get this message a lot of times when I try to share things like this. CENSORSHIP.

• Cheryl

April 28, 2018 at 12:16 pm

Facebook is blocking this site. I got the same thing, trying to post another article in a private Trump group page.
      The left wing trolls are attacking all our conservative posts and flooding them with “abusive reports” so that the algorithms will block the content. We HAVE to fight back with the same on theirs.

• Gato

April 29, 2018 at 7:03 am

Why I have nothing to do with Twitter or FaceBook.

19. Tony Taylor

April 28, 2018 at 1:37 pm

It’s not really that the press corp is so liberal as much as it is the fact that they are paid to be and can’t afford to loose their jobs because there are so few jobs in the right side and those jobs are already taken. If you want to keep your job you “will” be a liberal and like. At some point in their lives they become accustomed to their bad choices and stay liberal. We call that person a Kooliade drinker.

20. niel

April 28, 2018 at 3:07 pm

You can bet your ass you’ll never hear the words” Me Too ” from this woman !

21. Patriot

April 28, 2018 at 3:32 pm

LOVE Sarah!!! I pray she runs for POTUS one day. She has all the abilities needed: conservative, strong, unafraid of the lame-stream media, articulate, intelligent, great memory, super personality, beautiful inside and out – WOW!!!!

22. Robert

April 28, 2018 at 4:43 pm

Sarah is a straight shooter….only telling the truth. No other agenda! On the other hand, dishonest, left liberals have an agenda. They are in deep state collusion to destroy the Presidentcy…and everything we know and love about America. The American people are wise to MSM and their fake news agenda to hurt president Trump. I’m surprised they even have a 15% trust rating!

23. Shelba J Holmes

April 28, 2018 at 5:45 pm

These left winger press folks show their shallow minded thinking practically every time they open their mouths. It doesn’t take a very high IQ to understand just how comprehend just how single minded they are when they cannot admit to the good things this President is doing for this country. They remain totally silent until he has a hang nail and then they explode with their rhetoric about hang nails destroying the country.

24. Bobbup

April 29, 2018 at 12:12 am

Zuckerscum could use a face lift. You know, one with large knuckles that comes up under his jawbone at about 50 MPH.

25. Tom

April 29, 2018 at 12:51 am

She lets the FAKE NEWS MEDIA take all the rope they want, and then hangs them with their own rope. She makes them all look like they’re minor league wanna be’s.

26. TerryNTX

April 29, 2018 at 1:15 pm

One of these days, they will learn not to mess with her!

27. William Hendrix

April 30, 2018 at 7:26 pm

Is there any TRUE AMERICAN’S who likes the press?????

28. William Hendrix

April 30, 2018 at 7:28 pm

Is there any TRUE AMERICAN’S who likes the press??

29. Mary Ortiz

May 1, 2018 at 10:33 pm

Perfect for the job, and you are beautiful

30. Jim Bello

May 3, 2018 at 4:17 pm

Mike McCurry still fights for the CLINTONS ? WoW , some people never move foward ! Sarah dragged McCurry around the room by his Tongue with that one sentence she throughout there.If McCurry still believes eveything he was told by the Clinton; ” it’s time to SHOW HIM THE DRESS”!

31. Lynn Langford

May 3, 2018 at 7:08 pm

Way to go sweetheart. Regardless of comments at press trough Sarah you are classy, and showed them as much, and a good looking woman to boot!