She Stole The Show! All Eyes Were On Melania’s Chanel Silver Gown As She Hosts First WH State Dinner [PHOTOS]

Melania Trump completely shined Tuesday in a silver gown when she and President Donald Trump greeted French President Emanuel Macron at the White House for their first state dinner.

The first lady looked perfect in the metallic sleeveless gown that went down to her feet as she stood next to Trump to greet Macron and his wife Brigitte Macron for the evening’s festivities.

According to the first lady’s spokesperson, Stephanie Grisham, the dress was a “black Chantilly lace Chanel Haute Couture gown, hand painted with silver and embroidered with crystal and sequins.”

She completed her stunning look with her hair down and matching silver high heels.

The first lady and her staff have been very busy getting everything ready for the evening and even shared a video Monday about all the preparations that have gone into the state dinner.

“After months of preparations, President @realdonaldtrump and I are looking forward to hosting our first State Dinner with France! Thank you to everyone who has worked so hard to make this visit a success,” the first lady captioned her post on Instgram.

Continue Reading

1. Ernesto Sanchez

April 25, 2018 at 5:19 am

Well, what can one say …. BEAUTIFUL, SMART, GRACIOUS, AND PERFECT AT ALL THAT OUR FIRST LADY DOES!! AS THE SAYING GOES … ONLY ONE OF A KIND!! GOD BLESS THE WHOLE FAMILY.

• janettasue101

April 25, 2018 at 5:58 am

Well said, and I totally agree. God’s blessings upon the entire family and give them the ability to ignore the hatred of the left to peacefully carry on with their great deeds for our country.

2. Vernon

April 25, 2018 at 6:00 am

it’s awesome to have a touch of class back in the wh it’s been so long!!!

3. anne

April 25, 2018 at 9:13 am

Lucky, LUCKY President Trump! You are the envy of all the men that are bashing you!

4. JCLincoln

April 25, 2018 at 9:41 am

Wow. I have to pinch myself whenever I see Melania to make sure I’m awake. But then I dream about her anyway.

5. Zeynep Karakurt Ozman

April 25, 2018 at 12:19 pm

I must admit I found Brigitte Macron’s outfit stunning as well…. Both First Ladies look like walking on a catwalk… These ladies are sooo modern in showing US – the whole world- that if a lady looks after herself and carry the good genes she can easily be ageless… To me these two First Ladies are much better looking than most models in their teens or early twenties…. Congratulations ladies…. Both of you are excellent driving forces for womanhood….

6. Chuck

April 25, 2018 at 12:58 pm

Besides great beauty, Melania seems like a real sweetheart, too.

7. Michael D Brandenburg

April 25, 2018 at 1:23 pm

Hey CNN,,,they are holding hands,,,pisses you off right? TRUMP—YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD

• judy

April 25, 2018 at 2:33 pm

Same thing I said when I saw it….hahahaha….CNN will have a nasty comment on it….who cares…

8. Virginia Bostic

April 25, 2018 at 2:07 pm

Melania is magnificent every time I see her. No matter if she is in jeans and tennis shoes or this incredible dress she outshines them all. She’s full of grace and every American should be proud. President Trump makes me proud too! He’s doing the job and keeping the promises that I elected him for.

9. Christopher

April 25, 2018 at 2:42 pm

It has been a very long time since we have had a first class First Lady.