Teen Vogue’s Lauren Duca Rips ‘Evil’ Billy Graham: ‘Have Fun in Hell, Bi**h’

Teen Vogue columnist Lauren Duca greeted the death of Billy Graham with tweets attacking the 99-year-old as “evil.”

In another tweet she wrote, “The big news today is that Billy Graham was still alive this whole time. Anyway, have fun in hell, bitch.”

After she was hit with criticism, Duca explained, “‘Respecting the dead’ only applies to people who weren’t evil pieces of shit while they were living, thanks.”

Duca then claimed that her attacks on Graham provoked death threats.

“Conservatives are emailing me death threats over my tweet regarding deceased homophobic pastor Billy Graham,” Duca wrote. “The ethics on this don’t quite line up, but I’m sure their commitment to respecting the dead means they’ll only speak of me lovingly once I have been brutally murdered.”

Teen Vogue made news last year when it published “A Guide to Anal Sex,” which Fox News described as “a graphic tutorial to anal sex for children and teenagers.”

1. Lavona Areno

February 22, 2018 at 9:08 pm

AND THEY CALL CONSERVATIVES EVIL!!!!! what is wrong with people these days. what is wrong with this magazine??? what is wrong with people being tackful? can’t we disagree agreeably? and to her he would probably say, i forgive you and say what you want to me! i’ve made it to my home and nothing affects me now i’m with my creator and your’s. she’ll stand before her maker one day as well. shame on her and the magazine for printing such pitiful lies.

• Yankeemike

February 22, 2018 at 9:32 pm

Interesting that she mentions hell and heaven and I’m sure doesn’t believe in either. A guide to anal sex for preteens? Perverted piece of dung;same goes for the rag she works for. I hope they are proud of this crap. Speaking of death: I think abortion is repulsive and murder. However, I would gladly have assisted with the procedure if her mother had made the right decision about this inhuman troll.

2. Clifford Byrd

February 22, 2018 at 9:09 pm

i hope there is a special tormenting death and hell for pieces of excrement liek you evil witch!

3. S.I.

February 22, 2018 at 9:14 pm

This is a SICK Woman….Billy Graham is NOT in hell. The bible does speak of homosexuality as a sin. She is a heathen that need to give her life to Jesus. She is evil!

4. glenda LaFont

February 22, 2018 at 9:40 pm

What is sad that our youth follows this magazine. The parents need to monitor their
    children better. How evil can one be. What is she angry at?

5. John

February 22, 2018 at 10:06 pm

The left demands tolerance but refuses to tolerate anyone that disagrees with them

6. paulette