WATCH: NRA Spokesman Colion Noir Spanks the Crap Out of David Hogg Over his ‘White Privilege’ Remarks…

It would appear the comedy gods have chosen to bless us with yet another mock-worthy soundbite from David Hogg (see David Hogg Concerned About Constitutional Rights Being Violated and Dear David Hogg, You’re a Lying, Opportunistic, Insufferable Little Toe Rag). This time, little Davey claims he is crusading for “helpless” black people, who need their gats confiscated to save them from themselves.

Now, I could go into all the ways Hogg’s remarks are the verbal equivalent of explosive diarrhea, but I’ll defer to Colion Noir instead:

Who the hell gave David Hogg the authority to put on his white man’s burden costume to save me from myself by marching to restrict my right to own a gun that at one point I wasn’t considered human enough to own? This is the shit we’re cosigning?

If I were Hogg, I’d be iMessaging mommy to bring a fire extinguisher and some aloe right about now.

You have to give it to young David, though. He’s taking to the dark ways of leftism like a heroin addict to their mom’s silverware drawer. Few leftist padawans graduate from anti-boomstick crusader to “savior of black people” in just a few short weeks. Before we know it, he’ll be reaching “you didn’t build that” status and telling us we’re evil for having so many deodorant options. Kids, they grow up so fast.

Sarcasm aside, David Hogg was in deep need of a history lesson. As if bragging about skipping school wasn’t indication enough. When you’re busy #resisting the NRA, your basic knowledge of how things work tends to suffer. Luckily, Colion Noir was kind enough to offer Hoggy a crash course to catch him back up.

Contrary to leftists’ beliefs, African American people of color don’t need a bunch of douchetastic 80-pound chinless imps to speak for them. People like Colion Noir are plenty capable of forming their own opinions.

Check your privilege, Hoggster.

Continue Reading

1. Mandy

March 26, 2018 at 12:38 am

Great commentary. Especially his last line “you think they are going to go to while neighborhoods to enforce these policies. Think.”

• LC

March 26, 2018 at 4:23 am

He said “David Hogg’s neighborhood”, not “white neighborhoods”. YOU need to think about your own comment. Other than that, I totally agree with him. He is dead on. As a white person, I feel Hogg’s arrogance is astounding and Hogg has NO clue about history, especially the history of weapons, voting rights and many other things black people endured. He is just another commie backed idiot.

• Linda Lewis

March 26, 2018 at 3:30 pm

I agree Mandy!!

2. quasimodo

March 26, 2018 at 1:17 am

I fully believe that old boss hogg was adopted and his true father is john podesta, they both have that same pointy ferret face and look like a character off the muppets and every time either of them opens their pie hole nothing but diareha pours out, hogg should just go off into the wilderness with his dopleganger podesta and allow the worms to feed on his pathetic carcass!

• Dave

March 27, 2018 at 12:32 am

Podesta? How does a pederast mud-packer become a father?

3. jerseybadger

March 26, 2018 at 1:53 am

so sick of seeing this annoying little flake everywhere, he thinks he’s important, he’s not and he is just making a huge ass out of himself

4. JACK TAYLOR, PH.D

March 26, 2018 at 1:59 am

MAYBE HOGG’S NAME IS MISSPELLED. IT SHOULD BE “HOG!”
    BRAINS OF A PIG, A YOUNG SKINNY ONE AT THAT!
    DR. JACK

5. Barbara

March 26, 2018 at 2:06 am

Thank you Mr. Noir!! Get this message out there!!

6. BRANDY

March 26, 2018 at 3:10 am

POOR LITTLE BURT HURT HOGG. HE CANT STAND THE FACT THAT HE HAS TO WEAR A CLEAR TRANSPARENT BACKPACK TO SCHOOL NOW. HE DOES NOT CARE THAT IT IS ONE WAY OF PROTECTING KIDS THAT MAY BRING A GUN TO SCHOOL TO KILL MORE? AT LEAST NOW WE CAN SEE ANYTHING DANGEROUS BROUGHT TO SCHOOL BUT HE IS JUST WORRIED ABOUT LOSING HIS PAY FROM SOROS AND PEDOPHILE PODESTA!!

7. jr

March 26, 2018 at 3:49 am

My question is still , is it too late for an abortion for little hogg

8. jr

March 26, 2018 at 3:53 am

Backpacks are not a right , eliminate them and problem solved then miss hoggy can rest peacefully in his wittle crib .

9. Duane

March 26, 2018 at 3:57 am

Couldn’t agree with you more Mr. Noir you are spot on! A friend of mine when I was in the military with was black and I am white and it amazed both of us at the reaction from both sides of our family’s. As much as I hate to say this and hopefully things have changed in the past 35 years but back then there was no way in hell that I would have been able to take my black friend back home with me because we both would have been run out of town. When we went to where he lived in Tampa Florida (I am from Iowa) and I was welcomed with open arms but still there were places that we both could not go to. We just laughed at the whole situation and said we will just be us and move on!

10. jr

March 26, 2018 at 4:04 am

How about clearing my comments

• nghtcase

March 26, 2018 at 3:21 pm

Why remove them? I thought the second one was funny!!

11. Sheila Tucker

March 26, 2018 at 3:05 pm

A clear backpack will not solve the problem. A student on the inside of a building could open one of the exterior doors and get his weapon. How dare you make fun of a kid who experienced the shooting in Parkland. In 1994, automatic weapons and large capacity ammunition magazines were not allowed to be sold to the general public. This bill expired after ten years and the world did not end. The bill was challenged in court without success. Kids should never have to experience school shootings. Are your damn military weapons more important than the safety of kids in schools. The killing of those kids lasted six minutes. How many armed people could have reached the shooting area in time to prevent it?

12. McFerguson

March 26, 2018 at 3:05 pm

Hogg is way too lame and self important to appreciate it, but the “movement” is about to chew him up and spit him out like a piece of used-up tobacco. At age 17, he’s already a failed revolutionary.

13. Stuart Hinkle

March 26, 2018 at 3:08 pm

It is so evident that this little piece of white trash is pandering for a future job with media liberals! Hogg is nothing more than a sniveling little bitch and the left is using him because it’s convenient when it’s all about him and he couldn’t care less about kids dying in a classroom! Now watch him veer from student deaths to global warming or another such leftist lie!

14. bruce mckenna

March 26, 2018 at 3:52 pm

I have been a proponent of it is not all the parent’s fault, alas his parents have changed my mind. this obnoxious little prick needs to learn some lessons he should have got at home. he should have been thrown out with the bathwater. but you know his Dems handlers would use 8-month-old babies to put their agenda out. problems with the Dems they want to start a civil war, now they are winning seats using trumps agendas because they do not have a fucking clue of their own. if the froth at the mouth citizens that vote democrats in, get your way, may the rest of your miserable lives, be just that, miserable. and if this little asshole puts his fist in the air again, someone with common sense, and remembers the past, that this shit doesn’t know about, put him on his ass. I have read that his father was FBI before, sir do you have no respect for your country or have you become one of the elitists also.

15. Larry S. Buchanan Jr.

March 26, 2018 at 4:18 pm

David Hogg needs an education in the difference between a ‘right’, and a ‘privilege’. Rights are non-negotiable. This little brat has no clue how privileged he is. ‘I’m not against guns’, he claims, all the while trying to destroy the ability of millions of Americans to be safe in their own homes. Guns are not the issue. It’s arrogant entitlement from punks like this kid.

16. Ahzz

March 26, 2018 at 6:00 pm

Little Davey “Camera Hogg” is a prime example of why…
    “Children should ONLY BE SEEN and NOT HEARD!”

17. James Douglas

March 26, 2018 at 8:35 pm

This pencil-neck, chinless, pin-headed twerp is an obvious MK Ultra victim of his father and his father’s employer.

18. Dave

March 27, 2018 at 12:36 am

The little Hogg-wanker becomes more incendiary every time he opens his mouth. He’s either tooting non-stop, or his handlers are winding him so they can kill him off to create a martyr and blame the NRA as the killers.