Whoopi Goldberg SPIT On Jeanine Pirro, Screamed ‘Get The F**k Out Of This Building,’ Pirro Claims

An on-air fight that broke out between ABC’s “The View” co-host Whoopi Goldberg and Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro did not end on stage as Pirro claims that Goldberg spit on her off stage and screamed at her to “get the f**k out of this building.”

Pirro made the claims while joining Fox News host Sean Hannity’s radio program following “The View” segment.

“I’m still reeling from it to be honest with you,” Pirro told Hannity. “I went on thinking that we would have a discussion about the book. The truth is, that it was an attack on Donald Trump, and then on me. I sat there as Whoopi Goldberg pontificated about how horrible Donald Trump was and at one point I said ‘you know I’m here to talk about the book’ and then she went ballistic – ended the segment.”

“She said ‘that’s it I’m done’ and what people didn’t see who were watching the show, was she yanked away from the desk where we were all sitting and she decided that she was going to end it,” Pirro recalled. “No one saw that, but it got worse.”

What Pirro alleges happened next is a perfect representation of how the political Left has acted over the last several years.

“When I went off the stage, Sean, I’m walking downstairs and I said something like, Whoopi I fought for victims my whole life and she came at me as I was leaving and she said ‘F you’ in my face – literally spitting at me, ‘F you, get the F out of this building,’” Pirro said. “And I said to her, ‘did you just say that?’ She said that’s what I said, ‘get the F out of this building’ and she was screaming at me and I’m walking out of the building like a dog who was just kicked off.”

LISTEN:

1. glenda LaFont

July 20, 2018 at 1:31 am

Typical from an hysterical Democrat. This is uncalled for behavior. Why are they still on the air??

• Dean Perry

July 20, 2018 at 12:47 pm

“Why are they still on the air??”

The ratings they get is a HUGE reason…

• edward callahan

July 20, 2018 at 9:13 pm

Ratings there are actually pretty low and soon to get lower.

2. timothy a halpain

July 20, 2018 at 1:32 am

fuck whoopi shithead

3. Judith Tucker

July 20, 2018 at 1:34 am

Spitting is an assault. She should be arrested Jeanne.

4. Bill Perdue

July 20, 2018 at 1:35 am

Wacky Woopie

5. Galaxyn0te8

July 20, 2018 at 1:35 am

This has-been actress has nothing over a law school graduate and successful author.

6. Jack Forman

July 20, 2018 at 1:37 am

There was a time that I liked Whoopi – now long gone. I absolutely can’t stand her and will never watch her again. Many of my friends – even those leaning left feel the same way!!!

• Marlene deRonde

July 20, 2018 at 1:41 am

Really, Whoopi, Really … Such a Low Life. Is that racist-? Whoopi, because if it was reversed towards obama you’d call it that.

• Norma

July 20, 2018 at 1:46 am

Yes, I used to like her also, but she has become so terribly low class in her behavior and outbursts that she cannot be admired for anything!

• MARGARETM ERBEN

July 20, 2018 at 2:04 am

I Soooo Agree!!! Disgusting Behavior & Totally Uncalled For!

• Mary Lynn

July 20, 2018 at 3:49 am

I used to love Whoopi’s personality and her acting! I never missed any of her movies. I was finished with her a long time ago when she started going off the rails about how wonderful Obama was and this country was heading in the right direction. I guess she’s a socialist living off other people’s money. Stupid woman. She ruined what could Have been a decent exchange.

7. fran venditti

July 20, 2018 at 1:38 am

Whoopi is just a pig and needs that job and u know right well she is protected by the swamp. If she does not get kicked off then Mrs Pirro u should sue her fat ass for sure.

8. Matthew V.Brown

July 20, 2018 at 1:38 am

Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar are “Dumb and Dumber”. I rather wish that Judge Jeanine Pirro had smacked Whoopi across the face so hard that her teeth fell out. Whoopi is a spiteful “beyotch” who desperately needs her comeuppance!

9. paulette barrow

July 20, 2018 at 1:39 am

WHY WOULD THE JUDGE GO ON THAT POS SHOW,I THOUGH SHE HAD BETTER SENSE AND CLASS THE THAT,AND I LOVE THE JUDGE,PEOPLE NEED TO START PRAYING THAT THIS SHOW BE TAKEN OFF THE AIR,WOOPI POS SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED AND MEGAN IS A SELL OUT ASS KISSER LIKE HER FATHER

10. genevieve rigoli

July 20, 2018 at 1:42 am

whoopi is a savage.

11. Betsy Cox

July 20, 2018 at 1:44 am

Jeanine I never watch the VIEW it should be taken off TV, You are a smart person and I am sorry that demon spit on you. I cant believe you would even go on that show. President Trump is loved by we the basement dwellers and deporables and am proud of what he has done for us.

• MARGARETM ERBEN

July 20, 2018 at 2:07 am

Betsy, Well said!! I Also Am A Proud Deplorable!! Thank You President Trump For All The Good & All The Promises You Have kept Even With The Left Trying Their best To Keep You Down!

• Dean Perry

July 20, 2018 at 12:49 pm

“President Trump is loved by we the basement dwellers and deporables”

That says it all… including the spelling of “deplorables”! LOL

• B

July 20, 2018 at 3:09 pm

Dean,

You are still crying that your Killary lost to Trump. Wah…wah…wah. Instead of in the White House, I hope Trump puts her behind bars! Better yet, I hope they bring back the Firing squad or Guillotine for her for her crimes agains United States and against Humanity. I want you to try and defend her then. Once a crook…always a crook.

• Smitty

July 20, 2018 at 7:39 pm

Dean Perry, if there is anything bad (or a lie) to be said about President Trump and, we the people (deplorables), you are sure to be saying it. How about waking up and seeing how much progress (for the betterment of the USA) has been made under our current president? Or are you programmed to speak foolishness when you post?

• edward callahan

July 20, 2018 at 9:14 pm

GO BACK to your leftist dirtbag websites and let rational people have a voice, communazi idiot!

• Beverly A Baldwin

July 25, 2018 at 2:18 am

Dean Perry, so you have never made a typo error?
        What The left lacks in wisdom and sensitivities, they make up for with hate speach.

12. Sue

July 20, 2018 at 1:48 am

Sounds like an assault Judge Pirro !!

13. Jean Butler

July 20, 2018 at 2:18 am

After Barbara left the View it went down hill. No class.Like sitting watching a bunch of drunks fighting.Wonder how much they have to drink before they get on the air..Whoopi acts like a wild animal. she just flys off when it comes to Pres Trump.

• Smitty

July 20, 2018 at 7:41 pm

…and she promised to leave the United States if Trump won… I guess she doesn’t know how to keep promises.

14. Catalina

July 20, 2018 at 2:18 am

I hope Jeanine made a dash to the doctor. God knows what kind of diseases Goldberg has. Sounds like she has mad cow disease.

• Loretta

July 20, 2018 at 4:53 pm

Also check for rabies.

• Loretta

July 20, 2018 at 4:57 pm

Also check for rabies. Goldberg was acting like a sick bitch with rabies.

15. Richard Misel Jr

July 20, 2018 at 2:39 am

Well do you expect from a low IQ anti-America COMMUNIST MORON GLOBALIST SLAVE bitch. like that bitch whoopi.

• Dean Perry

July 20, 2018 at 12:50 pm

COMMUNIST?
      Check her bank account…

• Stella Cottingham

July 20, 2018 at 1:46 pm

Wow, you libtard; go troll somewhere else. Nobody cares what you think. You say bank account, yet you rant about corporation dollars but admire Whoopie for her dollars. You liberals are hypocrites.

• edward callahan

July 20, 2018 at 9:20 pm

American bankers, rich elitists and Woodrow Wilson originally financed the Bolshevik revolution with US citizens’ tax money, but they didn’t have history classes in your high school, sadly. George Soros makes Whoops look like a pauper!

• Kelly

July 21, 2018 at 5:12 am

she’s a hypocrite….

• Doris L Brown

July 22, 2018 at 1:48 pm

husband:
      “Honey don’t you dare write anything that will get Whoopie doing her spitting, etc, just none of your business.” “YES, honey I would have until I read how she treated a decent human being, like the neighbor across the street when I spoke to her son, because I had not seen her for MONTHS, and he was real nice, so I sent him a note Acts 2:37 & 38……Love to all Doris a proud Great Grandmother that loves all that read and sees the way people like Whoopie are and I used to want to try to change them for the better, but this woman wouldn’t even try.dlb

16. Alvetta Atwell

July 20, 2018 at 4:00 am

MERCY . Whoopi why are you so mean and disrestful-ful of people? Why are you so unhappy that you want make
    others unhappy

17. Stephen Ng

July 20, 2018 at 5:02 am

Whoopi Goldberg is so ugly only a mother could love.

18. Michael Williams

July 20, 2018 at 4:42 pm

Ugly inside AND out.

19. Ahzz

July 20, 2018 at 9:37 pm

“Wildly-Outta-Control-Whoopie” is the “POSTER CHILD” of how the “Trump Derangement Syndrome” DemonCrap Party is today!
    Going down in FLAMES!
    Nasty, Vile, Clueless & just plain STUPID!
    Thank you Judge for speaking up & showing all of “REAL” Americans.
    MAGA!

20. Lefty Wilson

July 20, 2018 at 11:29 pm

Judge Pirro is an idiot right along with all the Repubs who posted on this sight.

• Kelly

July 21, 2018 at 5:14 am

Lefty Wilson….you’re name fits you perfect..but Fool sounds better after your name Lefty than Wilson…Lefty Fool…a much better fit…LOL!

• Ahzz

July 21, 2018 at 10:34 pm

GFYx100 LOSER!

21. Pat

July 22, 2018 at 2:30 am

Trash is trash…doesn’t matter if it is black, white, brown, or purple. Judge Janine has so much class in comparison to Whoopi….She should never have gone on there. If people would just stop watching..they would be gone!

22. RONALD DUPREY

July 22, 2018 at 8:21 pm

never liked her but what gives her the right to spit in someones face that is assault she should go to jail

23. Betty

July 23, 2018 at 6:05 pm

Whoopi’s, “The President whips up people to beat the hell out of people!” is the same as a serial killer saying, “It’s not my fault. President Trump whipped me up to murder all those people. Blame him, not me!”
    That so many libs are filled with irrational hatred—-and refuse to take responsibility for their own thoughts, emotions, attitudes, and behaviors—-exposes the severity of their denial, delusion, and false accusations against Trump.

24. Mike Chamberlain

July 24, 2018 at 2:21 am

Why is Whoopi Goldberg allowed to pontificate like she’s an expert on every subject? She is monumentally hateful and dismissive of anyone who does not share her views. I can’t understand why any Republican would ever go on that show and be treated so poorly.