Pro-Trump College Student Sends Liberals Into Triggering Frenzy With Viral Graduation Picture Featuring Her Gun

On Saturday, soon-to-be college graduate Brenna Spencer posted a graduation picture on Twitter that is rare among students. In her picture, Spencer wore a “Women for Trump” shirt and showed she was carrying a firearm.

“I don’t take normal college graduation photos…” she wrote.

Since posting the photo, the image has gone viral, but not everyone is happy about it. Some have either mocked Spencer’s appearance or criticized her gun:

“I did think that it would get a little attention but not to this degree,” Spencer told ABC News. “It was really, really surprising to see the amount of hate that I got.”

When some Twitter users found out where the picture was taken, the Hunter Museum of American Art in Chattanooga, they claimed she broke the law. However, guns are allowed outside, and Spencer did not enter the building.

“I know the Tennessee state gun codes,” she said. “I carry everywhere that I’m allowed to carry.”

Continue Reading

1. Tom

April 10, 2018 at 11:21 pm

Awesome picture, I hope graduation goes well.

2. Vicki Kuner Mattingly

April 10, 2018 at 11:32 pm

you go girl!!!

3. Bruce Richards

April 10, 2018 at 11:37 pm

Good for you.

4. John Backes

April 11, 2018 at 12:49 am

Good job, Lady. Whenever SJWs and frothing liberals flare their nostrils and crap themselves with hateful bother, it does my heart good. Best of all to you in your bright future endeavours.

5. DissappointedWilliam

April 11, 2018 at 1:15 am

Excellent photo!! If I had a daughter like you, I would be soooo proud!! Don’t you worry about your future! You have a very bright future as long as the ‘deep-state’ a-holes don’t ruin this!! All the best to you and yours!! Hats off to your parents for doing a wonderful job!!

6. L Corner

April 11, 2018 at 2:29 am

Great pic. Brenna. Some ppl don’t realize shooting is a sport. My oldest grand daughter was in ROTC & on the rifle team. We were all over the USA / her. She came in 3rd in the nation for marksmanship. You’re a beautiful girl…stay proud (Y) <3

7. Paul

April 11, 2018 at 2:37 am

Way to go girl. I see politics in your future

8. War44

April 11, 2018 at 3:58 am

Screw the liberal leftist party, when they get interviewed on tv at those peaceful rallies they are so dumb they don’t know what and why they are there.

9. Don hubbard

April 11, 2018 at 4:39 am

Wow,what a gal!that will tell the bad guys to keep hands off.You go baby doll.
    Don h Md.

10. Bonnie

April 11, 2018 at 7:31 am

Well this is what you get when unionized schools are stirring the political pot, but aren’t allowed to teach good citizenship and respect. Don’t ya remember when the same mentality had a fit when President Bush visited a grade school. They accused the President of being political….I thought it was nice for the young children to meet their President.

11. Gene

April 16, 2018 at 7:14 pm

Thanks for supporting our president and right to carry.